Provide Education and Outreach
- Publish literature about Chino Hills State Park, its natural resources, activities, and trails;
- Continue education for the public, park volunteers, and staff and on the importance of this natural area;
- Maintain and acquire park display materials and artifacts;
- Assist in establishing and providing staffing support for an appropriate visitor center(s); and
- Develop and collect information relevant to the State Park for inclusion in our resource library.
Restore and Maintain Park Resources
- Restore and maintain plants native to the State Park;
- Sustain and encourage growth of native plants in the State Park nursery; and
- Support the removal of species not native to the Park that harm native plants and animals.
Create and Build Partnerships
- Sponsor and promote State Park special events and activities;
- Work closely with existing volunteer units and groups to enhance the trails and overlooks; and
- Collaborate and partner with other local groups and non-profits for the betterment of the Park.