Chino Hills State Park is one of two State Park units within the Chino Sector of the Inland Empire District. There are six sectors and 14 State Park units within the Inland Empire District. District management is located at Lake Perris State Recreation Area. Please visit www.parks.ca.gov for more information on nearby and statewide park locations and contact information. There are currently 278 California State Park units to serve you!
- November – March – 8 AM – 5 PM
- April – October 8 AM – 7 PM
- Discovery Center open Saturday and Sunday 10 AM – 4 PM
PARK CLOSURE INFORMATION
The Park is subject to temporary closures due to rain saturation, extreme fire danger or other hazards. Park closures are signed at the three Park entrances and Park status can be checked before traveling to there by calling 951-780-6222 x19 and listening to the recording.
STATE PARK DISPATCH – SOUTHERN COMMUNICATIONS CENTER
For emergencies or incidents requiring immediate State Park staff response please call:
- Emergencies: 951-443-2964 or dial 911*
- Non-Emergencies: 951-443-2969
* Note: Cellular 911 calls are serviced by the California Highway Patrol who may be less familiar with Park areas. Please ask CHP dispatchers to communicate with State Parks Dispatch to ensure response by the nearest allied agencies and ranger staff.
STATE PARK OFFICES
- MAILING ADDRESS
Main Office, Park Management, Resource and Maintenance Management
1879 Jackson St.
Riverside, CA 92504
- DISCOVERY CENTER
4500 Carbon Canyon Road
Brea, CA 92823
- STATE PARK FIELD STAFF
Olinda Historic Museum
4025 Santa Fe Road
Brea, CA 92821